Hey, remember that time you solved a Rubik's Cube in, like, a freakishly short amount of time? Of course you don't, because it never happened. Unless you, dear reader, are actually Justin Bieber. But that's also impossible. Because last I checked, he was off scouring the Italian countryside for Fettuccine Alfredo.
Anyway, here's a #TBT video that we dug up from the vault depicting one of the "Confident" singer's very first visits to MTV HQ in 2009. He talks about his drive and determination, all the while casually solving one of the biggest throwback puzzles from the 1980s. Oh my God, remember that swoopy haircut? Never forget.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023