An arrest. A restraining order. Ninety days in rehab. A brand-new baby. Maci, Ryan, Bentley, Jen, Larry, and the entire Edwards/McKinney crew have endured so much this season on Teen Mom OG. But on tonight’s season finale, the blended family had an emotional breakthrough, putting the past aside and vowing to move forward for their sake and, most importantly, for Bentley’s.
As Ryan readied himself to come home after 90 days in treatment, Maci and Taylor met up with his parents, who spoke on their son’s behalf, to discuss what was next in regard to Bentley. They told Maci that Ryan wanted to be a more involved co-parent and not feel like the boy's “uncle” and that he was apologetic for a lot of the decisions he’d made.
“I guess as the sober Ryan, he just wants to feel like he matters,” Mimi cried.
After the couples agreed that it was Ryan’s addiction, not Ryan, that was to blame for many of their familial struggles — Larry bawled recalling the rift he and his son had — Maci confessed that one thing that never wavered was her love for the entire Edwards crew.
“I love you both and Ryan, and that will never go away,” Maci cried, adding that they should all continue to see each other and go to counseling.
What are your thoughts on Maci, Jen and Larry’s emotional chat? And do you think Maci and Ryan be able to co-parent effectively once he returns home? Tell us what you think, then tune into Part 1 of Teen Mom OG reunion Monday at 9/8c.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023