Drake's city has his back. And one of his city's City Councilmen has his back, too.
On Thursday, Norm Kelly fired off a tweet directed at Meek Mill, posting a screenshot of the recently released Forbes Hip-Hop Cash Kings 2015 list, which featured Drake at No. 3 but no sign of Meek within its top 20. "Where ya at, @MeekMill?" the 74-year-old politician wrote.
If this is seems ridiculous -- well, it is. But it's also nothing new for Norm, actually. He's been taking jabs at Meek (and cozying up to Drake) ever since the Philly rapper's feud with the pride of Canada began to take shape over the summer.
He started early and direct.
And was "Charged Up."
But was not impressed with Meek's track "Wanna Know."
He trolled him amid rumors of Drake dropping "3 Peat."
Dude has no chill.
And he mixed in some hometown Toronto Blue Jays pride with another dig.
He's really got jokes.
He likes Drake and Future's What A Time To Be Alive.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023