Instead of hopping from bar to bar in celebration of her first legal drink, Ariana Grande has decided to spend her 21st birthday at the happiest place on earth: Disney World.
The "Problem" singer took over the Magic Kingdom in Florida to party with the King of Disney, Mickey Mouse, as she stole a kiss wearing her very own set of mouse ears. Better watch out, Minnie!
"Spending my last few days as a non 21 year old in one of my favorite childhood places with my favorite people," she captioned the pic.
And some of those people included manager Scooter Braun, who posted an adorable photo of Ariana, who was still rocking those Minnie ears, taking in a ride at the amusement park.
Ariana was also seen outside of Cinderella's castle with the fairytale princess and Prince Charming who gifted Ariana with a birthday cake, which looks almost too good to eat. Almost.
But the celebration doesn't stop after she officially rings in the big 2-1 on Thursday, because next week Ariana is bringing the party to MTV.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023