Back in 2003, Cameran Eubanks was "getting real" in San Diego with six strangers. And now, the memorable MTV cast member (who you can watch on the Bravo series Southern Charm) is fondly reflecting on how much times have changed since her first foray onto the small screen with Jamie Chung, Frankie Abernathy, Brad Fiorenza, Robin Coulter, Randy Barry, Jacquese Smith and (latecomer) Charlie Dordevich and how much the experience still means to her.
"Stumbled upon this pic of my Real World cast in Greece," the blond beauty -- who still keeps in touch with Brad and reunited with Jamie in Charleston more than a year ago -- captioned the amazing throwback photo featured above. "When we filmed there was no such thing as social media. It was a different time. These people will forever be in my heart. What a time in our lives. RIP Frankie."
Fans will never forget this iconic season -- and, of course, "Free Brad!" Share your favorite Real World: San Diego memories in the comments, and be on the lookout for some upcoming MTV News coverage around the 25th anniversary of this groundbreaking program.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023