It seems that almost everyone has been doing the Ice Bucket Challenge, in order to raise both money and awareness for ALS. Online retailer Brands on Sale is selling this summer's largest social media trend as a Halloween costume.
Brands on Sale
We've got some issues on the construction of the costume: Do we have to hold the bucket above our heads the entire time? Can't it just be suspended in the air? How annoying is it going to be, carrying an ice tray all night? And we're not entirely sure of the shelf life for this particular ensemble. The internet is a fickle mistress after all. But if you choose to purchase your very own Ice Bucket Challenge costume, we hope that you'll make a sizable donation to The ALS Association as well.
P.S. There are only 69 shopping days left until Halloween.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023