Back when Pink was just 19-years-old, she got the chance to meet Prince. Naturally, the young singer asked the legend if he wanted to collaborate on new music. Prince shut her down immediately.
"I asked him to collaborate with me,” Pink said in an interview with Nova FM's Fitzy and Wippa. "He asked if I owned my own masters."
But Pink wasn’t quite at the stage of her career where she owned her own master recordings yet. "I just actually got a record deal, so it was a little early for me to be demanding my masters back,” she said. "He told me to call him when I did. And I told him that he was a rude fuck, and then I went onstage."
By now, though, Pink doesn’t hold any resentment toward the Purple One. She noted that she loves the singer and she’ll miss him terribly: “The world lost a lot of sparkle this year and it's hurting my heart because I don't know what's going to replace it."
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023