Lady Gaga loves Tony Bennett. There's no denying it. But, if you were to deny it, she now has permanent proof.
On Wednesday (June 18), Mother Monster paid the ultimate honor to Tony B by tattooing his drawing of a trumpet onto her left arm.
Tattoo artist Becca Roach inked the trumpet at her studio in New York City, in company of Gaga's go-to jazz musician Brian Newman. Newman, who has also worked alongside Bennett, shared in paying tribute to the legend with a duplicate tat of Tony's artwork.
Fans noted that this is the singer's first tattoo on her left arm.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023