Before Yelchin became known for his role as Chekov the engineer in the Star Trek reboot, he was little Bobby Garfield in the film adaptation of Stephen King's novella, Hearts in Atlantis. Yelchin held his own with big Hollywood hitters such as Anthony Hopkins and Hope Davis, and reunited with his Along Came a Spider co-star, Mika Boorem.
On Monday (June 20), Boorem shared a heartbreakingly beautiful clip from Hearts in Atlantis, featuring her and Yelchin riding a ferris wheel and sharing a kiss.
"Deeply saddened by the early passing of a wonderful and loving person may you rest in peace Anton ❤️❤️," Boorem captioned. "My first kiss and first sweetheart. Forever in mine and everyone else's heart."
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023