Tonight (October 17) the world witnessed the premiere of MTV and LOGO TV's "Laverne Cox Presents: The T Word", a documentary following seven transgender youths and revealing their trials and triumphs. The revolutionary special was followed by an hour-long open forum discussion with the stars of the show where they were able to dive deeper into their struggles and answer fan's questions.
A heartwarming and celebratory response was echoed throughout the Internet in gross support of the T community.
Tears were streaming.
A community was empowered.
Hope was running rampant.
The uninformed were enlightened and inspired.
Accolades were awarded.
And the brave group who spoke out were met with a Twitterverse of hope and support.
Missed the special? That's okay, you can watch the full episode now:
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023