Brandon revealed at the first-ever Siesta Key reunion that he was a father (and Camilla, his girlfriend at the time, was not the mother). He did not divulge too many details about his child or the mother of the baby, but he did admit that he was "going through a lot."
When the hit series returns next week, viewers will see Brandon with his son Quincy and Quincy's mother Delainey.
"How are you doing buddy?" Brandon states in the sneak peek, as he gives his mini-me a kiss.
Before we get a glimpse of Brandon as a dad, we're taking a look back at the aspiring musician's evolution on the MTV series. From dating Madisson to working in the studio, relive his Sarasota journey to fatherhood in the video. And do not miss Brandon, and the rest of his SK cast members, when Siesta Key premieres on Wednesday, May 12 at 8/7c!
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023