More than four years after Heidi Montag had a number of plastic surgery procedures in one day -- and swiftly donned a bikini to showcase her dramatic transformation -- the former "Hills" star is changing her tune about going under the knife.
In a recent interview with "Extra," the MTV alum vows that she's finished having any elective cosmetic work.
"I'm just done with all of it," Heidi says. "I'm going to age gracefully and bow out."
The blond beauty, who began showing a change of heart last year when she went from size-F implants to a D-cup and posed for the post-op photo shoot below, also dished on her biggest surgery regret: the chin reduction.
"I have TMJ now and my jaw hurts," the 28-year-old says. "I don't think people do tell you the trauma of what you're going to heal from. I was in so much pain, I actually thought I was going to die."
But Heidi's toughest admission was perhaps her troubling view of herself before she opted to undergo the complete makeover.
"I disliked myself so much," the budding author explains. "I literally chopped up my own body."
Check out the whole interview, share your thoughts on Heidi's new lease on plastic surgery and re-watch her unforgettable trip home during "The Hills" to make her fresh-faced debut to her concerned mother Darlene.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023