During 1998, SonicNet Music News of the World was breaking news, introducing new artists, pointing out trends in the music business, reviewing live concerts and covering the personalities changing the face of music.
Whether we were bringing you exclusive reports, cornering sullen rock stars as they emerged from the courtroom, chasing fans for comments at concerts or searching for context in the rush of shifting trends and sounds, we covered the waterfront with energy, determination and, when warranted, a sense of humor.
Over the holiday season, SonicNet will look back at the top stories of the past year in a variety of categories, chosen by our editors and writers (bless their modest hearts, each and every one). Today we highlight the Tibetan Freedom Concert.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023