Good news, Instagram enthusiasts — another celeb has joined the world of pretty brunches and filtered FOMO. And once you see her first set of pics, your reaction will be the total opposite of Summer Roberts’ signature phrase.
Rachel Bilson may still be Facebook-less and Twitter-less, but she finally signed up for Instagram, a move that will hopefully give us plenty of “The O.C.” #TBTs and #OOTD inspiration for years to come.
The actress’ verified Insta account (@rachelbilson, natch) magically appeared on Tuesday (June 9), and since then, Bilson has proven herself a capable and enthusiastic ‘grammer, going at a rate of one gram per day.
The 33-year-old’s debut snap showed off a chic Chanel book that she earnestly captioned, “Makes my coffee table look good…” and which also proves she’s classy AF.
A day later, the former “Hart of Dixie” leading lady followed up with an inspirational poster made silly thanks to the added attribution of “The Office’s” Michael Scott.
And on Thursday, we finally got our first intimate glimpse at Bilson’s daughter, Briar Rose. Well, sort of. Bilson showed off some seriously awesome Darth Vader-illustrated Vans, presumably for her and her daughter to geek out in together.
The first-time mama — who welcomed her daughter with longtime boyfriend and “Star Wars” veteran Hayden Christensen — left the force-strong snap captionless, letting the cuteness speak for itself.
“The O.C.” fanatics, you should also know that the short, selective list of people Bilson follows as of Thursday night includes the show’s creator, Josh Schwartz.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023