2016 continues to be the year of Bella Hadid — ya girl just landed her first beauty contract and, NBD, it's for Dior. Jennifer Lawrence and Charlize Theron front some of Dior's other beauty campaigns, so, yeah, Bella is in some pretttty prestigious company.
Bella announced her "dream come true" on Instagram this morning with an appropriately smoldering photo. WWD reports that Bella will also appear in a series of videos for the French fashion house, with the first episode dropping on June 6.
No word yet on when we can expect Bella's first ad, but we're so ready for it. Lay it on us, Dior.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023