When we last saw Scott McCall's "Teen Wolf" crew, the brave gang was able to successfully save their town's entire supernatural population from the dreaded deadpool. But will a fresh face at Beacon Hills High School shake things up for the true Alpha and his fiercely loyal gang?
Cody Christian -- who has portrayed Aria's younger bro Mike Montgomery on "Pretty Little Liars" and is also known for his roles on "Grey's Anatomy" and "True Blood" -- will be joining the hit series for its fifth season, MTV announced. The 19-year-old will be featured as senior Theo, a lone wolf who is drawn to the spooky California town in search of a pack. He's described as athletic and charming yet covert, and while it may appear that the young adult is new to town, his past might suggest otherwise. Say what?!
+ Are you excited to see how Theo will fare with his fellow lycanthropes? Sound off in the comments, and be sure to stay with MTV News for more details surrounding the upcoming installment!
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023