We're not sure yet whether Jennifer Lawrence will score another Oscar at the 86th Academy Awards, but it looks like history did repeat itself in at least one way: The "American Hustle" star took a little tumble on the red carpet.
Quick, someone break out the Doritos -- looks like J-Law could use some serious comfort food.
Last year, Lawrence bit it when going up to accept her Best Actress Oscar for "Silver Linings Playbook." Always the classy lady, however, the actress made her spill look like a high-class perfume ad rather than a full-on face-plant.
This year, after stepping out on the carpet in a chic red dress and sky-high hair reminiscent of her character's bouffant in "American Hustle," Lawrence ate floor once more.
Luckily, someone caught the stumble on Vine so that we can watch Lawrence being adorably human over and over and over again. Is that Daft Punk we see giving her a hand? Or is it Robocop?
Lawrence is up for the Oscar for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for "American Hustle" tonight (March 2), so we'll have to see if history continues to repeat itself.
In the meantime, could someone get this girl some sneaks?
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023