On Wednesday (February 20), a day after Pink's rep confirmed that the singer and Carey Hart, her husband of two years, [article id="1581825"]have separated[/article], Pink wrote a note about the split on her Web site.
"Hi everybody," the post reads. "I wanted to reach out personally to all my fans/friends out there in the world. First and foremost, thank-you for all of your support and love, it means a lot to me right now. The most important thing for you all to know is that Carey and I love each other so so much. This breakup is not about cheating, anger, or fighting. I know it sounds like cliché bullsh--, but we are best friends, and we will continue to be. All I know at this point is that I want to make the best album I can, and Carey wants to do the best possible job he can with everything he has going on. He is a good man, so please support him as well. One never knows the future, but mine and Carey's just might involve beach babies and sunshine one day. Just not right now. Thanks for the concern and caring. X Miss P."
Pink (born Alecia Moore) and motocross racer Hart met at the 2001 X Games in Las Vegas and were an on-again, off-again couple prior to getting married, having broken up for a while when she was promoting her album Try This. While together, they [article id="1457684"]shot a scene in 2002[/article] for "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle." During an "off" phase in 2003, Pink was linked with rocker Tommy Lee and actress Kristanna Loken.
Pink [article id="1505056"]proposed in June 2005[/article] at one of Hart's races, and the two [article id="1519914"]married on January 7, 2006[/article], in a non-denominational ceremony in Costa Rica.
Their relationship was rumored to be in trouble last August, after Hart was accused of hooking up with an unidentified blonde at a Hollywood club while Pink was on tour in Europe. But in October, photos surfaced of Pink canoodling with her husband at a karaoke bar in Venice, California.
Before their separation was announced, Hart was photographed with an unidentified brunette at the Tabú Ultra Lounge in Las Vegas over the holiday weekend.
It was the first marriage for both Pink and Hart.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023