[caption id="attachment_141982" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="Warner Bros."][/caption]
Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis are about to enter a knock-down, drag-out mudslinging dogfight as they tour the good state of North Carolina during "The Campaign."
The two comedians, both at the top of their game, play rival politicians Cam Brady and Marty Huggins, pulling every dirty trick in the book (and some not in the book) to win a seat in the House of Representatives. Jay Roach of "Austin Powers" and "Meet the Parents" fame directs this uproarious satire that couldn't be more relevant in this election year.
1. Will Ferrell tries to spin a negative into a positive.
2. Honesty is not always the best policy.
3. Ferrell plays "Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!: Infant Edition."
4. In a moment of serenity, Ferrell recites the Lord's Prayer... which Lord, exactly, we're not sure.
5. Zach Galifianakis wants to prove to Dermot Mulroney (Dylan McDermott) that he's in it to win it.
6. Will and Zach compete in the Trash Talk Olympics.