No? Well, Selema Gomez and I haven't either.
And after watching Bieber's golden locks bouncing on the court today, all I could think of was "this boy is definitely a throwback Carter brother."
But then it suddenly dawned on me: Biebs may actually be stuck in some sort of bizarre space-time continuum with Aaron Carter—and plenty of our other celeb crushes who went all platinum at different points.
1. Exhibit A: Nick Carter shooting hoops circa 2002:
No shots, but his form is a little more on point than Bieber's is.
2. Or, Aaron Carter acting lewd circa 2002:
Wow, it's almost like Aaron Carter predicted Bieber? Pretty sure the Biebs himself has done this at some point, right?
3. Or, there was '90s "Saved By The Bell" Heartthrob Zack Morris:
Very, very blonde and very, very cute.
4. How about the original platinum rapper Eminem, circa 1999?
The way things are going lately, these two might end up on a song together. Maybe they'll discuss conditioners.
5. We can't forget Jared Leto in 1999's "Fight Club":
The first rule about blonde hair is you don't talk about your stylist.
6. Or adorable baby Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy in 2001's "Harry Potter":
They've definitely both got attitude.
7. Anyone else miss Brad Pitt's sun-kissed tresses from 2005? No, just me?
If even the iconic, suave Brad Pitt went bleach blonde for a while, we know the impulse must strike literally everyone.
8. Finally, we honorable mention to Ryan Gosling's bleached locks for 2011's "Place Beyond The Pines":
Okay, so this one was definitely for a role, but it still totally happened.
What other celebs does Bieber's new look remind you of? Tell us in the comments below.