"I think there are so many bigger issues in the world that we should be focusing on than what we're wearing," Winter said as the audience cheered in approval.
The Modern Family star is only 18, but she's entirely too familiar with internet trolls: "I've been body-shamed for just about everything I could be body-shamed for. I mean, I've worn a dress at 12 years old and gotten body-shamed about it."
Most recently, critics attacked Winter's high school graduation dress, which showed a trendy flash of underboob. She thought she looked "great," and that all that matters. Watch the full roundtable here:
Maybe take up knitting or skateboarding or literally any other hobby that's more productive than tearing down strangers? Kthxbye.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023