The folks over at New York Magazine's Science of Us interviewed a man with a micropenis. We have so. Many. Questions. Luckily, this brave fellow has answered several of them. So here's the long and short of his revealing interview about micropeens.
1. Generally, a grown man's penis under three inches erect is a micropenis.
2. Experts estimate only 0.6% of men have one.
3. The circumference tends to be greater than the length.
4. Sitting down is the only safe way to pee, unless you want soiled pants.
5. Manscaping is not a choice, otherwise it can get lost in the pubic hair.
6. Medicinal marijuana can help momentarily ease penile anxiety.
7. Hands-free masturbation (such as rubbing against a bed) is easier for men with micropenises than the "traditional" way.
8. An experienced and nonjudgmental sexual partner is key.
Read the full interview here.