After wrapping a short stint of club dates in February, the revived New Wave group Blondie has set an itinerary for its first American tour in over 16 years.
The group will be hitting the road to support its new studio album, "No Exit." The disc has been well received both critically and commercially, debuting at No. 18 on the "Billboard" Album Charts last month.
Fans interested in getting their first chance at scoring seats should head over to the band's official website at www.blondie.net on April 9, as tickets for the tour will be available online for one day before they hit conventional ticket outlets. Advance tickets will also be sold via www.atomicpop.com.
Dates for Blondie's spring tour:
- 5/15 - Boston, MA @ Orpheum Theater
- 5/16 - Toronto, ON @ Massey Hall
- 5/18 - Philadelphia, PA @ Tower Theater
- Baltimore, MD @ The Pier
- 5/23 - Detroit, MI @ Fox Theater
- 5/25 - Denver, CO @ Fillmore Auditorium
- 5/27 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint
- 5/28 - Los Angeles, CA @ Universal Amphitheater
- 5/29 - San Diego, CA @ Open Air Theater
- 5/30 - San Francisco, CA @ Warfield
- 6/1 - Seattle, WA @ Paramount
- 6/2 - Portland, OR @ Civic Auditorium
- 6/10 - New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden Theater