Chelsea and her ex Adam have long struggled to come to a mutually beneficial co-parenting agreement for their daughter Aubree and have required the help of the courts to reach a compromise. And during this week's Teen Mom 2 episode, the young mother readied herself for another legal showdown: adjusting the young father's child-support payments.
Even though this latest hurdle didn't require the former couple to go to court (it was at a lawyer's office and Adam opted to not attend), it's not the first (nor will it be the last) time the two have faced off against each other in this type of unpredictable environment. So how does Chelsea prepare for these events?
"Every time there's legal things or court or anything with Adam, I honestly don't think about it before," she recently told MTV News (as seen in the video above). "I just try to put it out of my head, 'cause otherwise I just get so frustrated and annoyed -- it would drive me crazy."
How does Chelsea feel going into the proceedings? Watch the clip to find out -- and be sure to keep watching Teen Mom 2 on Mondays at 10/9c to see how this latest situation gets resolved.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023