Celebrity siblings Haley Joel and Emily Osment have appeared in a myriad of film and TV shows since they were little. Well, now they're not so little anymore. Haley Joel is 27 years old, while Emily is 23. Two vital projects known as "The Sixth Sense" and "Hannah Montana" are what made Haley Joel and Emily household names.
On Saturday, Emily uploaded an adorable pic of her and her big bro goofing off at a wedding, which Haley Joel quickly re-shared on his own Instagram account. We couldn't help but notice the two Osment siblings, uh, grew up.
"SIBLINGS LOVE WEDDINGS!!!," captioned Emily.
Emily now stars on the ABC Family show "Young & Hungry," which was renewed for a third season. Haley Joel was on the IFC miniseries "The Spoils Before Dying," and has several projects in the works, according to his IMDb page.
Let's take a look back at their successful careers through the years.
In 1999 Emily and Haley Joel attended Disney's "Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas" premiere in Los Angeles, along with their parents Theresa and Michael Eugene Osment.
"The Sixth Sense" debuted about two months prior to this event, while one of Emily's earliest film roles in the movie "Sarah, Plain and Tall: Winter's End" would premiere later that month. Christopher Walken was her co-star.
In 2001, the Osment siblings attended the New York premiere of "A.I. Artificial Intelligence," which starred Haley Joel.
Richard Corkery/NY Daily News Archive via Getty Images
This Spielberg-directed film went on to gross over $78 million in the U.S. alone, and over $235 million worldwide, according to Box Office Mojo.
In the summer of 2002, the Osments celebrated the premiere of Emily's movie "Spy Kids 2: The Island Of Lost Dreams."
And they rocked some ~too hot to handle~ shades.
Four years later, they hung out at the "Monster House" Los Angeles premiere after party and looked extremely adorable.
Emily's hit Disney show "Hannah Montana" debuted this year, a few months before the "Monster House" premiere.
In 2008, the famous Osments appeared at the after party for the opening of "American Buffalo" on Broadway. Haley Joel starred in the David Mamet play.
While Emily was still performing on "Hannah Montana," Haley Joel was continuing his college education at NYU, in addition to doing the play.
Fast-forward to 2015, and here we are. The Osment siblings attended the 101st Annual White House Correspondents' Association Dinner.
It's hard to believe both of them are now all grown up, since the internet still seems to immortalize the child stars they once were. But, whatevs. They're both still kickin' butt and taking names in the entertainment industry, and we can't wait to see what they have coming next.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023