- Okay, what's the plan?
- We just talk to him.
[Australian accent]Well, hello there, mate.
I'm Barbie--as in put a shrimp on the--
and here is Baz.
- We're just friendly touristsfrom Down Under
looking to meet the locals.
- Well, I'm not reallya local.
- Oh, are you visitingsomeone?
- Like a friendor a girlfriend?
- My girlfriend, Sabrina.
I came up to surprise her.
- She sounds pretty.
Do you have a picture?
- Yeah, tons.
How about one of the twoof you together?
Do you mindif we take a photo?
- Of the photo?
- [Australian accent]Yeah, you know,
pics of pics.
It's all the rage
- Okay, what's going on?
- I-I told you,
we're just a coupleof friendly Aussies.
- Barbie,I know something's up.
You're way too investedin my love life
and this guy's clearlynot Australian.
- [normal voice]Okay.
My name's not Barbie
and there's somethingyou should know about Sabrina.