Come here.- What's up?
- I talked to my lawyer.- That's good.
- She said, "Don't worryabout anything right now.
I got it under control."- Yeah?
- Has Nathantexted you at all lately?
- He did text me and said,"When can I see my son?"
- Right now.
Right now,I want you to text him
and be like, "Hey.
"I just saw all this
"and we were just discussingabout you seeing Kaiser.
Have you got his necessitiesfor him yet?"
So it doesn't look likewhen we go to court
that we're ignoring him.
Oh, and say,
"So, we need to knowthe location
of where he would be staying."
- So.- Send it.
You know, I'm notone to hold, you know,
I'm not gonna hold Kaiser
from him.- Right.
- So, I mean,if he texts back
and says, you know,sends pictures
or whatever, I'll be like,"Okay. Cool."
- Right.Were you expecting Jessica
to drop their charge
after we let Nathan see Kaiser?
- I mean, at this point,it doesn't really matter.
If she wantsto fight against me,
I have a good enough lawyerto fight back.
He says, "I have them,
and I will," talkingabout the necessities.
- Sending pictures? Yeah.
- Also,"I do not feel comfortable
"telling either one of youwhere I live.
"I hope Kaiseris doing great
"and once I am ableto see my son or location,
I'll 'see' you a pictureof the stuff I have."
- What the [bleep]are you talking about?
Go buy [bleep] at Walmart,take a picture of the receipt.
It'll show the date.It'll show the time.
It'll show much it isand what you [bleep] bought.