- ♪ Take me higher now
♪ So maybe we... - Okay, here we go.
- Here's to a great vacation.
- I can say 'cheers."- Yes, cheers.
- ♪ This could be a good life
♪ If we want it to...
- [laughs]- If you do, shoot it.
- That is so pretty to me.
I love when cloudstouch mountains or whatever.
- Soph, honey,thanks for driving us.
Say something to Sophia.Why aren't you talking...
- She's doing a great jobShe's focused.
Keep going, Soph.You're doing good.
- Say it likeyou [bleep] mean it.
Speak up.- Yeah.
Soph, you're doing a good job.Keep going.
- She didn't even hear you.You got to yell.
- Yes, she did.
- Are you okay?- Yeah, I'm excited.
- Ah Sophie's so cute, right?- Yeah.
- Why are you so standoffish?- She's focused.
- You're, like, not talking.It really annoys me.
- I'm just relaxed.Um, well, we'll talk--
- Do you wantto get serious or...?
- Yeah, yeah, of course.- Okay.
- So, yeah, this is exciting.I like Hawaii.
This is, uh...- Okay, great.
- [singing unintelligibly]- Simon, how many times
have I had to kick you outand leave you behind?
- I mean, you only do that...- You need to think of that.
I've had to kick him out.I've had to leave him behind.
- No, because I don't act like
a [bleep] crazy bitch.- You do,
but I don't kick you out.- No, I don't.
- Yeah, I'm nice to youand I let you stay there.
- I am never crazy.I have my [bleep] together.
Yeah, well, quite a few times--- No, you need to think of that.
- I'm relaxing right now.Just leave me alone.
Chill out.- I am so relaxed.
- Do you know how to chill out?Relax a little bit?
- Do you know how to shutthe [bleep] up
and don't tell me that?- [coughs]
All right,this conversation's over.