- Oh, there you go.- I would like--
- This is the first"hi" of the night.
- I know--I would liketo come over here
and talk to youfor a moment.
- Okay.- All right.
- All right.
- I got more winefor you, Simon.
- Please--pour it all in there.
No, I'll actuallytake the wine with me.
- It's so damn dark out here.
- All right, let me have it,what's on your mind?
- One of my greatest needsis respect.
- So if you [bleep]with my respect,
it doesn't make me happy.
So I've never oncebeen convicted of anything
for domestic violence,of hurting anybody.
- Mm-hmm.- Like, you think I'm a liar.
And, like, I'm full ofbull[bleep].
- I've nevercalled you a liar.
If you're gonna say that--- Simon...
- Hold on,I'm not finished.
I've never said anything to you.- So Simon--
- But if you have--- When I say--
- Okay, but--- I'm serious.
- When you don't let mefinish talking,
then that's whenI start ignoring you
and I don't listento what you say.
When somebody evertries to judge me
or say I'm, you know,domestically violent--
- I didn't say you weredomestically violent.
- I said that you havepassive-aggressive traits.
And you do.
We all know this.
But I'm telling you because Iwant you to be the very best
human being you can be.
- And what I'm telling you is,that I obviously love
Sophia and Farrah,but I don't need any
judgmental thingsthrown at me.
You know, if I'm verycomparable to Michael,
I mean--- You are.
- I'll probably take thatas a compliment.
He works hard,he's here all the time,
he's helping Farrah out.
And you may not appreciate that,but from what I've seen that--
- Well, why don't yourespect me?
- If you're not gonna haveFarrah's back,
and you're notgonna [bleep]--
- I have Farrah's back.- No you don't.
No you don't.- I have birth to her.
- No you don't.- Are you delusional?