Oh, man.- Oh, it's from Casting.
- That means something's up.
"Hey, guys, you shouldcheck out this video.
Maybe you can help."
Oh, boy. Whatis this video?
Andrea Russett, I know her.She's a YouTuber.
- I follow this--yeah.I follow her on Twitter.
- So before this video of craziness.
- She's got 3.5million followers.
- That's a lot.
- ♪ Who am I to try and stop believing? ♪
- Wait, what is shetalking about?
- Let's see.
- I'm sure you guysare already aware,
there's been literallythousands of profiles
using my pictures online,and a lot of 'em,
I kind of just brush it offbecause they're ridiculous.
They can't evenspell my name right.
They're saying crazy things,
but I recently found these profiles imitating my family,
and I just feel likeonce you involve my family,
it's kind of justtaking it too far.
So I'm here to ask you guys,how do I handle this?
Leave a comment below.
- Wow, it's gotalmost 40,000 likes
and hundreds of comments,
a lot of people tagging me and you.
Her fan base is calling us.
We've been summoned.
The fans have spoken.
This is a crowd-sourced episode of "Catfish."
Well, I guess we should getin touch with her.