- It--it seemed likethe one thing this season
that sort of jumped out wasthat father/daughter dance,
and, uh, how come?
- I don't know.
I don't have to explain myselfto you guys anymore,
so I don't--I'm not gonnaparticipate in this anymore.
I'm [bleep] done with it, so...
- So you're gonna s--not gonna talk out here.
- No.- So you're just gonna sit
and not talk.- Yep, I'm done with it.
- So any question--any question I ask...
- Nope.- You're just gonna stonewall.
- That's right, yep.
- Do you feel that y--- I'm here
because I'm under contractand I have to be here, so, yep.
- Do you feel the child supportis appropriate?
- [clicks tongue]Doesn't matter.
- "Doesn't matter."- Yep.
Not gonna give you guyswhat you want anymore.
Done with it.
[sniffs]I'm just done with the show.
I don't--I don't wannaparticipate in the show anymore.
I told and I even texted MTV
that I don't really wanna cometo [bleep] LA,
and I was told,"You better get a lawyer
to get out of your contract,"
so here I sit.
I'm obligated to be here.
I am not obligatedto answer any of your questions,
so I don't have to.[sniffs]
There you go.
I'm not gonna give you guys
anymore fuel to the fire.
- Is there a reason why--
- Be--I'm just--'cause I want out of this life.
I'm [bleep] sick of it, so...
- Being on this show?- Yep.
Done with it.
The money is not evenworth it anymore.
- Did something particularpush you over the edge or--
- Just done with it.
I just don'twant this life anymore.
- That cool with you?- I don't care.
- Did you consultwith an attorney
about whatyour obligations were?
- No, nope, but I'm not gonnasign a new contract
to continue.- I-I believe you can--
you could probablygo to the producers
and get out.- I've tried.
- You've tried?- Yep.