It says, "New to Californiafrom Texas.
"Moving to SF in July.Currently live in Santa Cruz.
"Enjoy working outand being active.
All right, so this guy--yes,very handsome.
- So here's--here's the thing,guys.
There have been some recentdevelopments I can share.
So casually a friend of minereaches out to me.
He happens to beon the East Coast
and he's looking for a placeto stay
and wants to know if I knowpeople in Charleston.
We're talking about things,and he says,
"Well, show me a picture of thisguy, Zac, you're talking to."
So I send him a photoand he says,
"Holy [bleep],I know who this is."
- And he pulls up a profile.
It turns out that Zac Milleris an internet personality
who has an Instagramand a Snapchat--
- Like, a big following.
- In 2014, when "People"magazine voted
on the hottest guyin each state on Tindr,
and Zac Miller is the hottestguy in Maine, not in California.
- Okay.- Whoa.
- This is--this isa recent development.
- So we now know that the guy
in the picturesis Zac Miller from Maine.
- That's what I'm thinking.
- So there's no way you'reactually talking to Zac Miller.
- But what if Zac's profilein Maine
is actually a fake profile
and he actually livesin California?
- Well--- But the thing that you--
The article that you found--
- If there was a whole articleabout him--
- Yeah.- Okay.
So you discovered it.You're not talking to that guy.
- Yeah.Which is weird to me that you,
a smart, young man, recentlymoved to the West Coast,
with, like, a whole buffetof all the hottest gay guys
in America are here.Okay?
Why would you be willingto pursue at any length
someone who you knowis lying to you?
- If we're 100% positiveor 99% positive
he's not who he says he is,he might still be somebody
that I could be attracted to.
We have a real strong bond.