- Hey, baby.- There you go.
- Thank you.- You're welcome.
- You guys have a good night.- You too.
- Your first day of school.- Guess what?
There's this new studentin my class.
His pants was kind of fallingdown, and I saw his underwear.
They were, like, blue with,like, a little red and stuff.
- Oh, no. Were youchecking him out?
- No!- Ooh, Leah gots a boyfriend.
- I like him as a friend,but he's not my boyfriend.
- Yeah?- He's mostly a bad boy.
- You miss mommy?- Yeah.
- Yeah?- But I did just see her today
in the morning.- Right.
Do you like going over there?
- Mm, kind of.
- I just want you to know that
if you ever feelleft out with Emilee
or you don't feel special,
you can always talk to meand let me know.
- I kind of--I usuallylike talks like like--
those talks to--with Kristina.
- That's fine.
I mean, you can talkto whoever you want,
and that's why I try to starttaking you
to more movies and do thingsthat you like to do,
because, you know,I know that--
- Things that I like to dois wake up early.
Maybe that's somethingthat you should do.