- That one looks the best.
- So are you excitedabout moving here?
- I'm so excited to, like,
not have to stay in hotels
when I come here.- Yeah.
- And, like, havea place for Sophia.
- Yeah. These penthousesaren't cutting it anymore, huh?
- No. They're not.- That's right.
So who's gonna watch Sophiawhen you're traveling back
and forth or when youbring her to here to LA?
- I am totally gonna be hiring,like, a au pair to,
like, live, travel with me,
be here for Sophia,pick Sophia up from school.
Because that's what I need.
- Is your mom gonna be okay withthat, or is she gonna be upset?
- Why do I need to care ifmy parents are okay with that?
I'm the parent.I'm okay with that.
- Okay.- I'm happy about that.
- All right.
- I'm sorryif you don't understand it.
Maybe you don't havethe same issues
as I have with my mom,
but [bleep] it.Like, I'm over that.
- Well, yeah.I'm--I'm pretty excited
about you guysmoving closer so I'll be--
- Are you really excitedthat we're gonna be closer?
I don't know.- Yeah.
- I mean, this isa conversation.
Two people can talk.- I know.
- And I mean, if you'reworried about interrupting
then maybe you're not the rightperson to talk to me, then.
- Okay. All righty.
- Are you excited to be
in LA more with meor are you not?
- I--I just was tryingto explain that to you
and then you interrupted me.
- Doesn't really soundlike you're excited.