Elizabeth is engagedin sex work
or working as an escort...
- We should probably learnas much as we can
about what that actually is.
- Escorting.In Flint, in particular--
- Somebody who work--
- Either an escort
who's willing to talk to us,which is very unlikely.
- That's hard to find.
Or someone on thekind of investigative,
potentially even police,law enforcement side.
- An ex-copwould probably be good.
- All right.Why don't we get out of here?
We got in touch with Tim Jones,
a 30-year veteran of the police force
who's now a private investigator.
He's agreed to give us a tour around town...
- Hey.- Hey, guys.
How are you? Tim Jones.
- To learn what prostitution is like
on the streets of Flint.
- So typically,
there's a risein prostitution
where there isa rise in poverty.
Is that correct?
- That is absolutely correct.- Okay.
- So we've just crossed intothe City of Flint jurisdiction.
We will have cars that are sitting.
Be backed in.
Probably has got a friend in it.
- An escort?- Yeah.
They'll stay in a car with their pimp.
They'll just sit and wait.
Look in the backparking lot here,
and let's just see if we can seeany friends sitting in cars.
- Friends.- There's one right here,
in this car--in the Ford Explorer.
- I see. Yeah.- Oh, yeah.
- Couple people sittingin both of those cars.
This is the kind ofenvironment
where someonewho was just starting
to maybe get involvedin prostitution
might end up.
- Oh, yeah.
If you notice the walkers that we have walking--
- Oh, wow. Those are working girls, huh?
- The one in the skirt, for sure.
- Ugh.- I suspect that they both are.