- I feel like my mom and dad are going behind my back
and planning to both watch Sophia while I'm gone,
and I'm not okay with that.
- Sophia, shut the door,
and you can watch TV or you cango upstairs in your room.
- Okay, fine.I'll lock the door.
- Thank you,and don't lock the door,
'cause that's beinga naughty Boo-boo.
- Hmm. Bye-bye.
- So I'm just letting you know
my mom is not stayingat my house while I am gone.
And it seems like there'ssomething,
like, plottedbehind the scenes against me
so when I'm gone,people can just do
whatever the [bleep]they want.
But that's reallynot the case,
'cause you saidyou would watch Soph--
- Time--- I'm not stopping.
- Jesus, man--
- You said that you wouldwatch Sophia,
so why is Mom still feelsthat she's gonna be here?
I don't know what the [bleep]is going on.
- I have four daysbefore I leave.
- Excuse me.
- If I just needto X out both of you
and have a babysitter here...- Farrah.
- So my daughter feels confidantand happy all the time,
then that's whatI'm gonna have to do.
- Farrah, stop interrogatingand talk to me.
- Oh, I don't interrogate.
I don't have timefor bull[bleep].
- Farrah, don't challenge me andmake me sound like I'm a kid
or doing something wrongor behind your back.
'Cause I'm not.- All right, great.
- All right?And I'll be honest with you.
I kind of wish your mom wasgonna be here,
but if you don't feelcomfortable, that's your choice,
and that's fine, and I haveto abide by your choice.
- Yeah, so any sneaky-ass[bleep]...
- Look at this. No bull[bleep].- People will let me know.
- I'm not making your decisions;you will.
- Right. I already havemade the decision.
- Fine.- I'm just making sure that
you're okay with your [bleep]negative attitude right now.
- I'm not negative,'cause you're on me, Farrah.
And it gets me upset.- All right.