- So this is the house.- Oh, my goodness.
- Hi, Axle.
- Axle.- That's Herman.
- Herman.- Hi, baby.
So come on upstairs.
This is gonna be your room here.
- Oh, wow.- It's got everything you need.
You know?Bed, TV, cable.
- I appreciate this a lot, guys.
- So you don't have to worry
about sitting around the house.
I mean, you're an adult.
You can do what you want.Just remember, no drugs,
no drinking in the houseand stuff like that
and, you know, 'cause we can'tbe around that either.
- Right.- And in the end,
you have to make the decision.
If you're staying here 100%,
you're gonna stay sober.
That's your decision in the end.
- Right.- This isn't a revolving door.
- Mm-mm.- Right.
- You know, we're not herefor a vacation.
We're here to help you.
But we're not gonnaenable you in any way.
- Make sense?- Mm-hmm.
- You know,it's important to know
that while you're here,you got to work.
Amber and I can probablyget you a job.
We can make a couplephone calls, but--
- That would be great,'cause it's hard to make--
it's hard for meto get a job sometimes.
It's just 'causeof my rap sheet,
and I have a felonyon my record, and...
- There's a guy that worksfor us on our houses,
and he hasa whole crew of people.
- What do they all do,do you know?
Are they roof, carpet?
- They do everythingfrom flooring, to carpets,
to plumbing, to electrical,to roofing...
- To outside--- To landscaping.
They're kind ofan all-inclusive crew.
Are you willing to dosome sort of program,
like, go to meetings and stuff?
- No.- Okay, fair enough.
- Well, I don't followthe 12 steps either.
You can make itwithout it, but...
- I just want to--- There's some guidelines
that you should probably, like--
- I just want to leave itin my past.
I don't want to goand talk about it to people,
you know what I'm saying?I just want to--
- Yeah, but sometimes it--that's gonna be
really hard to do,but okay.
- It's gonna be tough.