- Hey.- Hey, what's up, Joe?
- Hey.- What's going on?
- Not much.- This is Nev and iO.
- So where is Jon?Is he in the house?
- So he could show upany minute?
- At any minute, yeah.
- Allen was thinkingthat something was going on.
He wants to be helpful;he wants to be involved
if there's anything he can do,and so we're just here
to help facilitatejust some communication
so everyone's on the same page,whatever that is.
- I'm a little pissedthat my friend
is now startingto pull back from me,
and the closest thing to himright now is you.
- What do you suspect?
- I suspect a number of things,you know what I'm saying, like--
- Like what?- I've seen him take pills.
We've gone out a couple of times, and Jonathan--
he's sneaking off with, like, a bag full of pills.
- You know he suffersfrom depression and anxiety.
This could possibly just beanxiety medication.
- It could also potentiallyreally affect you
if your partner has
a potentiallylife-threatening illness.
- When's the last timeyou and Jon been tested?