- What's going on, guys?
- This is iO's first time
in a frat house,which is probably
why she so quickly jumpedinto the beanbag chair
without really considering--
- Ah! Ah! Ah!
- Only thing that happens hereis football and napping.
I swear.- You're killing me right now.
So we're curiousabout your bro Brian.
- With me and Dmitri,we're both, like,
super close to him I guess,
like, our firsttwo-and-a-half years,
and then last year he just,like, stopped coming around.
- Really?- Yeah.
I know it's stupid,but he stopped commenting on,
like, you know, someof our social media accounts.
- Wow, so he just sort ofdropped off?
Did you notice a changein what he was posting?
- He's been putting a lotmore time in, like, traveling.
Kind of, like, upscale fun things to do.
It's mostly him in, like, Hollywood, LA.
I don't know if he, like, goes to the clubs out there,
the bars or whatever, and, like,
very open about posting it.
- That doesn't necessarilysound like a bad thing.
- But I mean, it leads into,
like, the peoplethat we see
who are commentingon those types of things.
People we've, like,never met or seen before
and, like, just saying some,like, weird things.
Can I show you guys?- Yeah.
- Please. By all means.- Yeah, okay.
Someone commented,"Come home now."
- Who is that? Do we know?- No.
- You've never seen or heard of that person before?
- In my life.
With the geo tagswhere it shows, like,
what city he's in,it's always, like,
out by LA, and we're,50 minutes this way,
so I don't know, man.
It's just, like,some little red flags like that.
We just don't hear from him,and so,
that's ouronly communication with him.
- Okay.- Thank you, guys.