- Listen, I had a whole speech for you, but I'm just gonna throw it away.
- I honestly feel likeyou're my match,
but, like, I'm not gonnasmother you,
like, I'm not gonna force it.
- If you think I'm your match,you're going about it
all the wrong way, Gio.
- I deserve to get what I want.
And I'm not gonna put myselfon the backburner every day.
- Why would you sit hereand say I'm you're match
but then make outwith Francesca?
Do you think I'd ever gofor someone like that? No.
- This whole thing is,like--Stephen, no, hey.
- How come every time I walkin the room it's this, bro?
Like, I could see youfrom [bleep] outside
and I'm gonna sit right here.
- That's fine,I'm not hiding anything.
- But you're fightinga battle you shouldn't fight.
- But I respected you enoughto just...
- I know.- Stay in my lane.
But that [bleep] likeI'm--between me and you,
that's gonna run outreally fast.
- But why is that gonnarun out real fast?
- Because that's whatI'm choosing to do.
I'm being backed in a corner.
I feel like I haveto defend myself,
but I don't have to do it with words,
you know,if they cut my tongue out
and I had nothingbut body language
and energy, I'd be fine.
- That's my lady.
You know, I understand the wayyou feel the way you feel,
but you got to respectwhat's going on.
- That's your opinion.
- Gio, look at me, bro.
- I know that'smy [bleep] opinion--
- I am the smartestmother[bleep] in this house!
Nobody in this houseis smarter than me.
I'm the [bleep]alpha in this house.
Respect the true [bleep] alpha!
- Don't act like that.
- Gio needs his ass whooped.