- This was a--a rough,rocky season,
and Kail has a miscarriage,
Eventually you end up saying
that you sort of blamed herfor the miscarriage.
What did you mean by that? - Um, in my mind,
I knew it wasn't her fault, it wasn't my fault,
it wasn't anybody's fault, but I was just hurting,
and I took it out on her. That was my mistake.
That's when our marriage kind of started going downhill,
after that, and I'm--I'm sorry,
and I just wanted to apologize to her, and...
- Do you accept that apology?- Absolutely.
- Has he apologized before?- Mm-hmm.
- Wh--where do you thinkthe relationship stands
right now? - I don't know.
You know, I'm gonna get my own place,
and she--she's gonna stay at the house,
and it is what it is.
- So we're talking abouta separation.
- Uh, I think we're talking about a divorce.
- Is this what you want? - Absolutely not.
I mean, she knows I want my family together
more than anything in this world,
and she--she just thought
I wasn't supportive of her.
She felt I wasn't--- Okay, hold on a sec.
- I wanted to be the g--- Hold on.
What do you wanna do?
I mean, I heard his desiresvery clear.