Butch is watching Nova tonight
so Tyler and I can go see our counselor.
- I don't think I need to go,
but since Tyler's worried about me, I'm going.
- So you're married.
- Uh-huh.- We're married!
Had a baby.Baby's settled in.
- So now what kindof baby is she?
- Always wants attention.- A lot.
- Never wants to, like,be by herself.
- Okay.- Very hyper.
- They don't want youto always, like, leave the room,
and how do you take a showerwhen they're, like--
- I think it's partof what happens.
- I would like your opinion.- Okay.
- I really would--on, like,how many days a week
do you think a baby should beat Grandma's, like, over--like,
we get a night, like,where they're away for a night?
Our family have this--all these things.
Everyone's thinking all thesethings and opinions
about "Where's Nova?Where's Nova?
"Where's she at?Why is she never home?
Is Catelynn goingthrough postpartum?"
- Okay, what do they meanby "never home"?
- Maybe, I would say,on average--
- Two, three times,maybe sometime.
- A week.- Okay.
- So her mom will have herfor two days.
She'll come homefor, like, a night or two.
- Grandparents do getvery gung ho about grandchilds.
- Yeah, but this is Catelynnasking them to take Nova, not--
- Not all the time.
- But I would be lyingif I said--if I didn't think,
"Something's, like,this is--okay.
Well, she's been gone a lot,but..."
- What draws you to ask them?
- Uh, 'cause I'm the onewho's always waking up
in the middle of the night,waking up at 7:00 every day,
and sometimesI just want a break.
- So maybe that's myresponsibility, then.
I need to do more.- Yeah.
If--let's say grandparents weregone--like, lived far away.
- Moved to Floridaor something.
- Okay, and it's justthe two of you.
How do you thinkyou would handle
the stuff that you do?
'Cause I do--I think,
you know, two times a weekprobably is...
- It's normal.- It could be normal.
But if it's gettingmore than that,
then maybe there'ssomething more going on.