- Previously on "Awkward"...
- Well, I've been ignoringmy mail.
What's your excusefor signing up late?
- I wasn't gonna go.I mean, it's Camp Pookah.
- Oh, come on,you loved this place.
- I know, but it's in the past.Why get all nostalgic about it?
But then I broke up with Sullyand figured, "What the hell?"
- You broke up with Sully?Sorry.
- Don't act surprised.- I liked her.
- Once you realizedshe didn't hate you.
Luke and I got in thishuge fight this morning,
and something aboutrunning around Camp Pookah
cracked out on bug juicejust seemed comforting.
- Lot of good times here.
- The past isn't all bad,Matty.
- You want to do somethingafter this?
Misery loves company.
- You know what miseryloves more?
- With gummy bearsand those mochi things?
We could get someand bitch about our lives.
- Friends do that, right?- They absolutely do.
- Then let's absolutely do that.