- All right, let's go.
- So what's--like, you don'teven want to talk to me.
- I'm talking to you right now.- All right.
- I've given so muchtime to you.
I've given, like,
barely any timeto do other [bleep].
I want to just havea good time, honestly.
- And you can't do that with me?
- I mean--[chuckles]
Okay.- Why is that funny?
- It's funny because,
like, I tried so hardto help you out,
and you didn't want it.
I know more about you now.Like, everyone--
- You don't though.- Yes, because everyone's--
- You just started believingeverything
that everybody else is saying.
- No, I've seen some[bleep] for myself.
Now it's personal.
Now I can makea decision for myself.
I feel like I'vebeen wasting time.
- You could've hooked upwith Kailah a long time ago.
- I probably should've.
- You have these, like,bad feelings towards me now.
- Can you blame me?- No.
Dylan came in
and made itenjoyable for me again.
Not having him anymore
as a support system makes me really upset.
I feel like a part of me justwants, like, the old Dylan back.
- I don't want to sayit's your own fault,
but it is.