When we last sawFarrah and Simon
on this seasonof "Teen Mom OG,"
they were lookingat engagement rings,
but in this clip, Farrah hasa completely different opinion
of him, and it putsher producer, Heather,
in an awkward position.
- Okay, Farrah-bara,
so I woke up this morning
to a text from Simon
because Simon's concerned that,like, you're, number one,
not even alive,
and he saidsome things happened,
and obviously,you can tell me about it,
but he is justconcerned about you,
and I haven't reallyinformed him of anything
since I don't knowwhat kind of happened.
- Simon is [bleep] delusional.He's psycho.
He's [bleep] crazy,and I'm never having anything
to do with him.
Him texting you,acting like he gave a [bleep]?
Well, then why didn't youstop by my house
to make sure that I was alive?
- I mean, he said he's callinghospitals, the police.
He's checking to see if therewere, like, accidents.
- Wow.You know what?
That sounds like a whole bunchof [bleep] bull[bleep].
- Am I allowedto tell him you're alive
because he's concerned about it?
Unless you're friendswith him, sure,
but you're not,so don't respond.
- Okay, so I'm just not gonnahave contact with Simon, and...
- Are you okaywith that [bleep]?
You act like you'reaffected by it.
- Yeah, I mean,I just--I'm a--like, I--
he's texting me 'cause obviouslyhe has my number
and he's concerned that you're,like, in a ditch dead.
- If I actually [bleep] died,it would be on,
like, national news.
He knows that.
- Oh, boy.
- Oh, Farrah.
- The ups and downs in life.
- That was some serious angerdirected to Simon.