- There are some conversations
- There are some conversationsthat the moms wishhadn't happened on camera,
and I'm pretty confident--
- Oh, Jesus.
- That's how Amber feelsabout our next unseen moment.
- What is this?
- It's definitely TMI,but also hilarious.
- What is this?
- So we're getting these massages.
- And all of a sudden,I hear--this is what I hear:
So they asked us to flip overonto our backs, and I--
and when I had a quick second,I looked over at her.
I go, "Did you fart?"
She's like,"No, it was the dude."
Yeah, the massage guyin the middle of the massage
ripped ass on her.
- The guy massaging me.I swear to God.
- He was like,"Feel the flow of nature."
[laughs]It was great.
It was the [bleep]greatest thing ever.
I'm gonna be talkingabout this for years.
I'll give you a call later.Bye.
I really thought it was you.
- Baby, you know damn wellmy ass is not farting.
- It sounded--it soundedlike one of your farts.
It sounded like a familiar fart.
- My farts are crazy loud.
- The one you had last nightwas louder than the [bleep]--
you know, the construction workgoing on.
- Like, that was not oneof my farts, and you know it.
- The one you did last nightwas--it shook the bedroom.
- Mine are crazy loud.
What-the-hell-ever, shut up.
- And then you alwaysexplain yourself after.
You're like,"I just farted."
- You're just sitting therewatching a movie,
and you're like--[spits]
- That's not true.- "Oh, I farted."
Are you sure you farted?- You're so stu--
- I didn't know.
- Anytime I'm feeling blue,
I'm just gonna feel about--think about that fart.
It's gonna cheer me right up.
- Guys love it.
how proud are you right now
of that scene airingfor everyone to see?
- Oh, Jesus.It's not the worst.