I mean, what if it is this guy?
- [crying] That's just so grossand so wrong.
I'm just so upset.
It's, like, even though I knew,it's just, like--
it's all right in frontof me right now,
and it's just so disgusting,
like, to think about the thingsthat I shared with him.
It's just so gross.
- I mean, yeah, it's gross.
- Why don't we stop for today?
Urszula will be here tomorrow.
We can go overall this with her.
and decide what we wantto do next together.
We'll talk to youin the morning.
Feel better.- Okay, I will.
- We've seen some serial catfishon the show before,
but this guy is sort of takingit to a whole 'nother level.
- No, this guy is gross.- Right.
I want to see his account. - Uh-huh.
- The problem is, he blocks the girls
we've spoken to.
- I see where you're going.
Let's bait him intofriending us.
- Let's use someonefrom the crew.
We're not catfishing him.We just want to get--
- We're getting--we need to get a man
behind enemy lines...
- That's right.- Or a woman.
- Right.- All right. Let's recruit.
- Okay, guys.
Can we do a littleteam huddle?
You guys know what we'redealing with here, right?
- We want to see ifthis guy really is
as gross as he sounds.
So we're thinking--
if the ladies of the creware willing to--
try following him.
Hopefully he'll accept someone.
- So what if hemessages me back?
What do I say?
- Just keep it casual--
just like, "Oh, yeah, I thoughtyou looked interesting."
- Yeah, we can do it.
- Okay.- Great.
So you two--you're oncatfish patrol.