- Your mom's here.
- Oh, hi, Jenelle.- Hi.
- Hey, Barbara.- Hey, Tori.
So, how's Kaiser?
- He is sick.He does not feel good.
He won't eat.He won't take his bottle.
He won't drink juice.
He's been awakesince 6:00 a.m.
- He's hurting.- No.
He's fighting his sleep.
Stop telling mehow to parent.
- All right, Jenelle.
So, I wantedto know if, like--
when are yougoing to court?
The chargesthat Nathan's girlfriend...
- I don't know.I have no idea.
I have no ideaabout anything.
I don't knowabout your court date.
I don't know about--- We don't have a court date.
- Well, I don't knowabout nothing right now.
- The thing with us--it's like,
my lawyer wrote outthis agreement
over a month and a half ago--
- Three thingsthat I don't want to talk about:
Nathan and custody,you and custody,
and then my pending charge.
And you're coming hereto talk about this now.
- Nathan and custody?
- Can you--can you just shut up
and let mecomplete a sentence
before youspeak your mind?
- Why are youso rude to me?
- You never have anything to--- I come all the way up here
and you do nothingbut be rude.
- Mom, you onlyjust come up here to argue.
You call me to argue.Nathan calls me to argue.
- I don't call you to argue.- Every--
And there you gocrying again, as usual.
- Because, you know, you'realways hurting my feelings.
I come up here, and all you dois be mean to me.
- All you want to do is cryand act over-dramatic.
- You go get Jace,and I'll go home.
- Oh, my God. Tori, please...- Jesus.
- There was another[bleep] argument.
- This is yours.- God, dude.
- Here. That's your bill.Pay it.
- God, dude.Another argument.
Come here, Jace.Give me a kiss and a hug, okay?
I love you, okay?
- I love you.- Muah.
I love you.