[upbeat rock music]
[cell phone ringing]
- Hey. - Hey.
How's school going?
- I have spring break right now,
so I don't have classfor the week.
I texted Vee, and I'm gonna gohave lunch with her today.
- That's random now.
- I mean, neither one of us haveanybody here right now
so it's like, why not?
- What do you mean, neither one of you have anybody right now?
- Like, she doesn't have anybodyin Delaware besides Jo.
So I figured I would text herand go to lunch with her.
- Where's Jo?
- I don't know where Jo is.
I didn't text him.
- Well, have fun.
- How was work? - Long.
I didn't get back till, like, midnight,
so I had to wake up at 4:00 to go to work.
So I'm freaking tired all day.
- Well, you can sleepwhen you're dead.
- Yeah, well, when you got to work a 12-hour shift,
- I work 24-hour shiftshere, so.
- You know it's a little different.
- What is wrong with you?
Why are you cranky? - I don't know.
I just want you to show some emotion sometimes.
- I'm a robot.
- Just kind of sucks.
- I mean, I don't thinkany deployment is a fun--
- No, I'm not talking about deployment.
I'm not talking about that.
Like, the deployment has nothing to do with it, just--
- So what are you--what are you saying?
- Just how are you feeling?
Like, what emotions go through your body?
I mean, honestly, you know,
I just feel like you don't care about it.
It would be nice if I could share
some of my stories and some of my--
- So tell me them.I mean, I can't read your mind.
- No, but that's not what it's about.
You just don't even ask how I'm doing.
I'm gonna hang up now,
'cause that's bull[bleep].