- This is Urszula.- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Nice to meet you.- Have a seat.
All right, so welcometo Portland.
- You've had some timethis morning on the plane
to kind of think abouteverything that's happened.
Where does your mind go?
- It hurts, you know.It hurts.
We told each other we'rein love with each other,
and, you know, we weretalking on a daily basis.
He was there for me.
- Were you guys intimateon the phone with each other?
- Yes, we were--he wouldalways start it,
but we were intimate.
- He would initiate,like, phone sex?
- Yeah, he would.
- How many timesdid that happen?
- A lot.- A lot?
- Yeah.Two to three times a week.
- Did that happen with you?
- One time.- Once.
- This guy is...
- Disgusting.- Totally gross.
- Why don't we bring youup to speed?
Yesterday, we sort of figured,
"Okay, let's searchfor his number--
see if it comes upwith any names."
It came back registeredto someone named Zac.
Looks like he lives in St. Louis.
So then we just searchedZac on Facebook.
We found a page.
Could this be him?
- Wait, I've s--
I feel like I'veseen that before.
When he told me that he's not
the guy in the pictures,
I'm like, "Show me proof.Like, prove it to me."
So he sent me a picture.
- That is him.- Oh, man.
That's definitely the same guy.- Yeah.
- So we got our guy.
Now, we asked the womenon our crew
to try and follow him,and he accepted.
So--page is obviouslyvery much up,
and the last picturethat he posted
was 17 hours ago.
- That's messed up, because whenhe was apologizing to me,
he told me I'm the last one,
which is obviously bull[bleep].
When I asked him why he'sbeen doing this to us
and other women, he called us"an experiment."
- But he admitted to me
he's catfished over 400 girls.
- What!- 400?
- Are you kidding?